WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Doctor’s Farm is situated off KOLAD, on the Mumbai-Goa highway. It is about 115 kms from Chembur, about 75 kms from Panvel S.T. Stand, about 100 kms from Thane and about 100 kms from Mulshi in Pune. The approximate time taken to travel from Mumbai to Kolad by road would be around 2 ½ hours.
HOW TO GET HERE
From the Mumbai – Goa Highway
Unfortunately, Google Maps does not recognise our internal road. Check the link above for Here Maps (most accurate).
Follow these directions to arrive at Doctor’s Farm – Kolad. (Map below)
- From Mumbai, on the Old Goa Highway (NH66/NH17), pass KHAMB
- Take the LEFT immediately next to NAMRATA GARDEN RESTAURANT
- Pass over Canal, Concrete Bridge and thru Ainwahal Village
- Follow the stone markers on right hand side of road
- Take the right approach road to Doctor’s Farm
- Total distance from Namrata Garden is about 5 kms